Womanomics Africa 2019 - Annual Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
A 2 day workshop – 20 and 21 November 2019.
The primary objective is to connect businesswomen to each other and to opportunities by providng a platform that facilitates :
- Learning and development through facilitated discussions on the opportunity landscape:
- Content contributors include economists, futurists, entrepreneurs doing business, financiers, development organisations.
- Practical networking through structured industry focused discussion forums:
- Sector focussed breakaways for agriculture, infrastructure, and manufacturing
- A trading floor where businesswomen can conduct meetings in meeting rooms, or promote their businesses in an exhibition space.
The secondary objective is to connect and strengthen the ecosystem (local and pan African) that is integral to supporting women doing international trade. This ecosystem includes:
- Funders, development agencies, government bodies, international trade desks, etc
- Early BirdZAR 1,750+ZAR 43.75 Service feeZAR 1,750+ZAR 43.75 Service fee0ZAR 0
- Standard TicketZAR 2,500+ZAR 62.50 Service feeZAR 2,500+ZAR 62.50 Service fee0ZAR 0